Senior project manager internet
What will you do if you come to work for us?
As a project manager you have control of various online projects with varying content which can range from new applications to redesigning existing websites or producing new websites.
You are responsible for the whole process from kick-off to delivery and the post- project support. You head up the internal multi-disciplinary project team in a clear & and open manner. For some customers you will remain the Account Executive after delivery of the project.
You have the qualities of a project manager: you are responsible for customer contact at an operational level, you deliver the project administration, including creating schedules and monitoring progress and budgets for the projects. In addition you are a qualified point of contact for the customer, and can advise them in creative and technical areas.
As well as having a large variety of project types we have many different types of customer. You must welcome this diversity of projects and customers and the dynamics they imply. You manage projects with open communication and clear guidance (both internally and externally) to a perfect end result.
- Familiarity and experience with new media related areas as well as various online development applications;
- Minimum 5 years experience of project management in communication, ideally with new media;
- Knowledge of hosting options is a plus;
- Commercial sense, feel for the graphical and technical process;
- Very good organisational and communication skills;
- Knowledge of the internet and the technology behind it;
- Being able to reproduce information (what does the customer want);
- You have experience with world-class brands;
- Clear communication and clear management;
- You can guide either a creative or a technical project to a perfect end result;
- You are pragmatic, results-oriented and independent;
- Speak both Dutch and English;
- You can move rapidly between (short-term) projects and you know how to keep the troops happy when the pressure is on.
Commercial sense, feel for the graphical and technical process is a big plus; Knowledge of new media is an absolute must. You are pragmatic and results-oriented and you feel comfortable in a young and dynamic work environment. You are always up-to-date with the latest trends and gadgets, you are innovative and forward-looking in the way you think and act.
You have a solid background in web development and a proven track record in project delivery in digital media, IT and communications. You want to create something good and you feel most at home when surrounded by creative people, developers and customers.
Redhotminute is a full service internet bureau in Tuil on the A2 between 's-Hertogenbosch and Utrecht.
From a pleasant location on the banks of the river Waal we build complex web applications and webstores using the latest internet technology. In our sites the content, layout and technology are blended and a front-end and back-end are integrated.
Redhotminute works with leading consumer brands. Some examples are:
- Landal GreenParks
- North Sea Jazz Festival
- Kia Motors Europe
- Domino’s Pizza
- Van der Valk Hotels
At Redhotminute you work in an informal but productive atmosphere with more than 45 ambitious colleagues. The average age is around 30.
Want to know more?
Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.